07 October 2009

Couldn't have said it any better...


If you've been around my blog for a while, you may have noticed one of the links down the right side, "Mike Bratton's Blog." I had the honor of knowing Mike (admittedly briefly and peripherally) at my old church, Bellevue Baptist (also a link on the right) when I took an acting class from him (bout the only thing I learned about acting is that I make a better bad guy than a good guy, but really don't do either one particularly well), before I moved to Oregon and he moved to Alabama. Mike's blog was the inspiration for this blog, which reminds me of an old story about Alexander MacLaren (ask me if you're interested).

Mike's post are always interesting and well thought through, and I really couldn't do any better myself, so I'll just draw your attention to it from here.

The Bratton Report: The Florida premiere of High School "Tolerance"

No comments: