10 October 2011

Prejudice

It’s been a painful road to where I am today. But it’s time I admit it. To myself, if to no one else, because most people that know me already learned this about me years ago. But there’s one thing right about what all those “hope & change” people (is this really what y’all had in mind?!?) borrowed from Ghandi: “You must be the change you hope to see.”

So today, in front of God and all my friends…

I admit it…

I’m prejudiced.

That’s right, I willfully and joyfully, with a great determination, actively discriminate.

I’m a Stupidist. I’m prejudiced against stupid people.

Most can’t help it, but I don’t care.

I don’t want them working on my truck. I don’t want them fixin my food. I don’t want them handling my money at the bank, sewing my clothes, or running my apartment complex. I don’t want them paving my roads, writing my newspapers or posting on my news sites.

I wish they’d all go back where they came from… but they’re not smart enough to find it.

And I don’t want them running my government. At any level.

But really, aren’t we ALL a little stupidist? Deep down inside, don’t we think they DESERVE whatever they get? We ALL discriminate against stupid people (except the ones that are too stupid to).

We just have different ideas about what stupid is.

You don’t listen to FoxNews. I don’t listen to MSNBC.

You think Glenn Beck is a moron. I think Bill Maher is a moron.

I don’t listen to either one of them. I’ll decide for myself who is stupid and who isn’t, thank you very much.

“Hi, my name is Steve, and I’m a Stupidist.”

“AND I’M PROUD OF IT!!!!”

No comments: