24 September 2013

A Few of My Favorite Things: A is for Anniversary

Today is my one month anniversary with my new wife (I love you, Honey!), so what better way to start a list of my favorite things? My wife is the love of my life, my friend, my partner, my lover, helper to me, parent to our children, co-bread-winner and bacon-bringer, compass, anchor, my sails and the wind that fills them. She is everything I could ever ask for in a wife. She’s my cheerleader, coach, load-lightener, burden-bearer, and my biggest fan. She fills my life with color and wonder. So today, I’m grateful for this month of marriage and the anticipation of a long road of togetherness in front of us. I couldn’t be happier being your husband, and if I had a hundred lifetimes, I’d marry you in every one!

Have a marriage success story you’d like to share? Feel free to comment below!

No comments: